首页 > 范文 > 外贸还盘英文范文(实用4篇)

外贸还盘英文范文(实用4篇)

小车 收藏 投稿 点赞 分享
外贸还盘英文范文(实用4篇)

微信扫码分享

外贸还盘英文范文 第1篇

关于报盘和还盘的英语

(一)

We have the offer ready for you.

我们已经为你准备好报盘了。

I come to hear about your offer for fertilizers.

我来听听你们有关化肥的报盘。

Please make us a cable offer.

请来电报盘。

Please make an offer for the bamboo shoots of the quality as that in the last contract.

请把上次合同中订的那种质量的竹笋向我们报个价。

We are in a position to offer tea from stock.

我们现在可以报茶叶现货。

We'll try our best to get a bid from the buyers.

我们一定尽力获得买主的递价。

We'll let you have the official offer next Monday.

下星期就给您正式报盘。

I'm waiting for your offer.

我正等您的报价。

We can offer you a quotation1 based upon the international market.

我们可以按国际市场价格给您报价。

We have accepted your firm offer.

我们已收到了你们报的实盘。

We offer firm for reply 11 . tomorrow.

我们报实盘,以明天上午11点答复为有效。

We'll let you have our firm offer next Sunday.

下星期天我们就向你们发实盘。

We're willing to make you a firm offer at this price.

我们愿意以此价格为你报实盘。

Could you offer us . prices.

能想我们报离岸价格吗?

All your prices are on . basis.

你们所有价格都是成本加运费保险费价格。

Can you make an offer, C & F London, at your earliest convenience?

您能尽快报一个伦敦港成本加运费价格吗?

I'd like to have your lowest quotations2, . Vancouver.

请报温哥华到岸价的最低价格。

Please make us a cable offer for 5 metric tons of walnut3.

请电报5吨核桃仁的价格。

Our offer is RMB300 per set of tape-recorder, . Tianjin.

我们的报价是每台收录机300元人民币,天津离岸价。

We quote this article at $250 per M/T C&F.

我们报成本加运费价每吨250美圆。

Words and Phrases

offer 报盘,报价

to offer for 对...报价

to make an offer for 对...报盘(报价)

firm offer 实盘

non-firm offer 虚盘

to forward an offer (or to send an offer) 寄送报盘

to get an offer(or to obtain an offer) 获得...报盘

to cable an offer (or to telegraph an offer) 电报(进行)报价

offer and acceptance by post 通过邮政报价及接受

to accept an offer 接受报盘

to entertain an offer 考虑报盘

to give an offer 给...报盘

to submit an offer 提交报盘

official offer 正式报价(报盘)

(二)

My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations1.

我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。

We have received offers recently, most of which are below 100 . dollars.

我们最近的报价大多数都在100美圆以下。

Moreover, We've kept the price close to the costs of production.

再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。

I think the price we offered you last week is the best one.

相信我上周的报价是最好的。

No other buyers have bid higher than this price.

没有别的买主的出价高于此价。

The price you offered is above previous prices.

你方报价高于上次。

It was a higher price than we offered to other suppliers.

此价格比我们给其他供货人的出价要高。

We can't accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.

除非你们减价5%,否则我们无法接受报盘。

I'm afraid I don't find your price competitive at all.

我看你们的报价毫无任何竞争性。

Let me make you a special offer.

好吧,我给你一个特别优惠价。

We'll give you the preference of our offer.

我们将优先向你们报盘。

I should have thought my offer was reasonable.

我本以为我的报价是合理的。

You'll see that our offer compares favorably with the quotations2 you can get elsewhere.

你会发现我们的报价比别处要便宜。

This offer is based on an expanding market and is competitive.

此报盘着眼于扩大销路而且很有竞争性。

Words and Phrases

quote 报价

quotation 价格

preferential offer 优先报盘

cost of production 生产费用

reasonable 合理的

competitive 有竞争性的

the preference of one's offer 优先报盘

wild speculation 漫天要价

(三)

Our offers are for 3 days.

我们的报盘三天有效。

We have extended the offer as per as your request.

我们已按你方要求将报盘延期。

The offer holds good until 5 o'clock . 23nd of June, , Beijing time.

报价有效期到6月22日下午5点,北京时间。

All prices in the price lists are subject to our confirmation1.

报价单中所有价格以我方确认为准。

This offer is subject to your reply reaching here before the end of this month.

该报盘以你方本月底前到达我地为有效。

This offer is subject to the goods being unsold.

该报盘以商品未售出为准。

Words and Phrases

subject to 以...为条件,以...为准

offer subject to our written acceptance 以我方书面接受为准的报盘

offer subject to sample approval 以样品确定后生效为准的报盘

offer subject to our final confirmation 以我方最后确认为准的报盘

offer subject to export/import license 以获得出口(进口)许可证为准的报价

offer subject to prior sale 以提前售出为准的报盘

offer subject to goods being unsold 以商品未售出为准的报盘

offer subject to your reply reaching here 以你方答复到达我地为准的报盘

offer subject to first available steamer 以装第一艘轮船为准的报盘

(四)

I'm afraid the offer is unacceptable.

恐怕你方的报价不能接受。

The offer is not workable.

报盘不可行。

The offer is given without engagement.

报盘没有约束力。

It is difficult to quote without full details.

未说明详尽细节难以报价。

Buyers do not welcome offers made at wide intervals1.

买主不欢迎报盘间隔太久。

We cannot make any headway with your offer.

你们的报盘未得任何进展。

Please renew your offer for two days further.

请将报盘延期两天。

Please renew your offer on the same terms and conditions.

请按同样条件恢复报盘。

We regret we have to decline your offer.

很抱歉,我们不得不拒绝你方报盘。

The offer is withdrawn2.

该报盘已经撤回。

We prefer to withhold3 offers for a time.

我们宁愿暂停报盘。

Buyers are worried at the lack of offer.

买主因无报盘而苦恼。

Words and Phrases

to extend an offer 延长报盘

to renew an offer 或 to reinstate an offer 恢复报盘

to withdraw an offer 撤回报盘

to decline an offer 或 to turn down an offer 谢绝报盘

unacceptable 不可接受的

workable 可行的

at wide intervals 间隔时间太长

make headway 有进展

be worried at sth. 对...苦恼

外贸还盘英文范文 第2篇

Would you please send us your catalogue together with detailed quotations?

请寄样品目录单及详细价格单好吗?

Would you inform us of the prices at which you can supply?

请告之你方能出示的价格好吗?

Would you please give me an indication of the price? 请你们提出一个估计价格好吗?

7. May I…? ― 我可以……吗?

May I know the main line you deal in?

请问你方主要经营哪些种类商品?

May I have a price list with specifications? 能给我一份注有货物规格的价格单吗?

May I take the catalogue back with me so that I may be able to look into it more closely?

请问我能否把目录单带回去进一步研究一下?

8. We’d like to … ― 我们想……

We’d like to know your availability and conditions of sale of this line.

我们想了解一下贵方在这方面的供货能力及销售条件。

We’d like to have your lowest quotations CIF Seattle.

我们希望你报西雅图 CIF 最低价。

We’d like to place a large order with you if the price is favourable.

若贵方价格优惠,我方可以向你方大量订货。

9. Could you…? ― 你们能……吗?

Could you make offers for the items listed in your catalog.

目录中所列的商品你们能报价吗?

Could you tell me the prices of these goods? 你们能报一下这些产品的价格吗?

Could you give us an indication of your price? 请你们先提出一个估计价格好吗/

Could you give us some idea about your prices? 请你们介绍一下你方的价格好吗?

外贸还盘英文范文 第3篇

还盘Counter-offPart one

1. We hope you will consider our counter-offermost favorably and tell us your decision at yourearliest convenience.

wish you will reconsider your price andgive a new bid so that there could be a possibility forus to meet half way.

accept the price you quote would leave usonly a small profit on our sales because the principledemand in our city is for articles in the medium pricerange.

competitors are offering considering lower prices and unless you can reduce yourquotations we have to buy else where.

accept your present quotation would mean a heave loss to us not to speak of profit.

wish to point out that your offer are higher than some of your competitors in othercountries.

price really leaves not margin for reduction what so ever?

can obtain the same quality through another channel at much lower price than thatyou quoted us.

is big difference between your price and those of your competitors .

10. We hoped you will quote your rock-bottom price, otherwise we have no alternativebut to place our orders else where.

you insist on your original offer it will reduce our profit considerably.

didn’t expect that the discount you offer would be so low.

price should be base on the actual situation of our customers.

our market products of similar types are so many and with such a lower prices thatmany of our regular customers may switch other companies I am afraid.

offer is not acceptable because we have another supplier offering similar qualityproducts at 5% discount.

16. Your quotation is by no means favorable with those of other origins.

am sorry to say that your prices are about 9% higher than those offered by othersuppliers.

with what is quoted by other supplier, your price is uncompetitive.

price compares unfavorable with your competitors.

counter offer is well in line with the international market, fair and reasonable.

外贸还盘英文范文 第4篇

1. I write you to ask about… ― 我来信是询问……

I write you to ask about Melon Seeds, first and second quality.

我来信是询问有关一级品和二级品瓜子的价格。

I write you to ask about the tea of various quality.

我来信是询问各种品质的茶叶价格。

I write you to ask about your Cow Hides.

我来信是询问你们的牛皮价格。

2. Are those prices…?― 这些价格是……价吗?

Are those prices FOB or CIF ? 这些价格是离岸零售价格还是到岸价格?

Are those prices opening or closing? 这些价格是开盘价还是这样收盘价?

3. That sounds very… ― 那似乎非常……

That sounds very impressive.那似乎非常好。

That sounds very good.那似乎很好。

That sounds very reasonable. 那似乎还合理。

4. There’s one problem… ― 有一个问题……

There’s one problem. 有一个问题。

There’s one problem to be mentioned. 有一个问题要提出来。

There’s one problem that I hate to mention ,but… 有一个问题我本不愿提起,但是……

5. The price you quoted is…― 您报的价格……

The price you quoted is quite good for your country. 您报的价格相当适合贵国。

The price you quoted is a little stiff. 您报的价格有点偏高。

The price you quoted is a little stiff for exporting. 您报的价格对出口而言,有点偏高。

6. Would you please…? ― 请您…好吗?

Would you please give me a quotation? 您报个价好吗?

Would you please leave us your catalogue and price list? 您可以给我目录单和价格单吗?

Would you please tell us the quantity that can be supplied from stock?

您能告诉我们可供现货的数量吗?

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

外贸还盘英文范文(实用4篇)

微信扫码分享