扫码手机访问
69
微信扫码分享
a: i have a question about this quotation you submitted .
b: what is it ?
a: the third item has been omitted .
b: oh ,yes .we don't carry that item anymore .
a:你提出的报价我有问题。
b:什么呢?
a:第三项目漏掉了。
b:哦,是的`,那一项目我们不再卖了。
a: what is the deadline for submitting the quotation ?
b: we need it in our office by next monday .
a: i think we'll able to make that .
b: good .we can't extend the deadline .
a:报价截止日是哪一天?
b:下星期一以前要送到我们公司。
a:我想没问题。
b:那好,我们可不能延期的。
a: was our bid accepted ?
b: no ,i 'm sorry .it wasn't .
a: can you tell me why ?
b: sorry ,but i'm not at liberty to reveal that information.
a:我们得标了吗?
b:抱歉,没有。
a:能告诉我什么原因吗?
b:对不起,我示能随意泄露情报。
以上就是为大家整理的商务谈判的英语情景对话3篇,希望能够对大家有所帮助。在平时学习的时候,大家要注意多阅读,多提升,尤其是一些情景对话,对于快速提升是非常有帮助的。
R:We found your proposal quite interesting,Mr. Hughes. We’d like to weigh the pros and cons(衡量得失)with you.
K:Mr. Robert Liu,we’ve looked all over Asia for a manufacturer; your company is one of the most suitable.
R:If we can settle a number of basic questions,I’m confident in saying that we are the most suitable for your needs.
K:I hope so. And what might be the basic questions you have?
R:First,do you intend to take a position in(投资于……)our company?
K:No,we don’t,Mr. Liu. This is just OEM.
R:I see. Then,the most important thing is the size of your orders. We’ll have to invest a great deal of money in the new production process.
K:If you can guarantee continuing quality,we can sign a commitment for 75,000 pieces a year,for five years.
R:At . $1000 a piece,we’ll make an average return of just 4%. That’s too great a financial burden for us.
K:I’ll check the number later,but what do you propose?
R:Here’s how you can demonstrate commitment to this deal. Make it ten years,increase the unit price,and provide technology transfer.
A: Good morning, Miss. Glad to meet you.早上好,很高兴见到你。
B: Good morning, Mr . gald to have the opportunity of visting your company and I hope to conclude some business with you。很兴奋能有机会.拜访贵公司,希望能与你们做成交易。
A:I think so ,and I don’t believe we’ve met.我们以前没有见过吧?
B: No, I don’t think we have. 我想没有。
A: My name is Li Sung-lin 我叫李松林。
B: My name is Cheery Smith. 您好,我是切莉史蜜斯。
A: Here’s my name card. 这是我的名片。
B: And here’s mine. 这是我的。
A: I'm our sales representative, how do you do,what can I do for you.我是我们公司的销售代表,你是做什么的,有什么可以为你服务的吗?
B: Our company will buy in a batch of compters, as the procurement manager secretary,I want to get to know your product.我们公司要购进一批电脑,作为采购经理的秘书,我想了解一下你们的产品。
A:Our company engaged in import and export trade for 5 years, has many professional and qualified partners. Company in good standing, developed many long-term partners, look forward to working with you.我公司从事进出口贸易5年来,已经拥有很多专业的,资质良好的合作商。公司信誉良好,发展了很多长期合作伙伴,期待与你们的合作。
B:I want to know more about your company's products, I hope you can provide me with this. Believe that through the cooperation with your company, we will expand market share in China, China's consumer demand is very strong。我想了解下贵公司的产品,希望您能为我详细的介绍。相信通过与贵公司的合作,我们会扩大在中国的市场占有率,中国的消费需求很强劲。
A: I should be very happy to give you any further information you need on it./我很乐意提供您所需要的关于它的进一步的信息。
A: we have imported a latest development, I wonder if you would like to have a look? 我们进口了一种新产品我想知道您是否可以看看货?
B:of couse. Ah, yes, this is the model I was interested in./啊,是的,这就是我所感兴趣的那种样式。
B: Yes, what are the specifications?/好的,都有哪些规格呢?
A: we have a wide selection of colors and designs. If I may refer you to page eight of the brochure you'll find all the specifications there./ 我们有很多式样和颜色可供选择。如果您看一下手册的第8页,就会在那儿找到所有的规格。
B: Ah, look what I care about is the quality of the goods. Now what about service life?/ 我关心的是货物的质量。哦,好的。关于使用寿命呢?
A: Our tests indicate that this model has a service life of at least 50, 000 hours.,about 10 years.我们的实验表明这种样式至少可以使用50,000小时,大约20xx年。
B: Is that an average figure for this type of equipment?/这是这种设备的平均数据吗?
A: Oh, no, far from it. That's about 10,000 hours longer than any other made in its price range./不是的,相差还很远。这种比在它的价格范围内的任何其他样式都要高出1万小时左右。
B: Really?That's impressive. 真的?这一点给我印象颇深。
A: of product is the best seller and it is really competitive in the word market. .我们的产品最畅销。我们的产品在国际市场上很有竞争力。
B:but what happens if something goes wrong when we're using it?/不过如果这种设备在我们使用的时候发生故障,该怎么办呢?
A: If that were to happen, just contact our nearest agent and they'll send someone round immediately./一旦发生那样的情况,同我们最近的办事处联系,他们会马上派人过去的。
B: I see. will you give us an indication of prices? 我明白了。你可以给我报一个指示性的价格吗?
A: unit price is 5000yuan.单价5000元。
B: Do you offer discounts for plentiful purchases?大量购买,你们提供折扣吗?
A:Yes, we do indeed. Our ususal figure is around 5%, but that depends on the size of the order./是的.,我们确实这样做。通常的数目是5%左右,但那还要根据订货的多少来定。
B: Oh,I think Your prices are much too high for us to accept. 。can you cut down the price for me?我认为你的价格太高,我们不能接受。你们可以降低价格吗?
A:sorry, It would be very difficult to come down with the price. I can assure you our price is very favourable对不起,我们很难再降价了。.我可以保证我们的价格是优惠的。
B: I can't allow the price。It is a little high. we will buy a lot.我不能同意你们的价格,有点高。我们要买很多。
A: well,the discount is 7%.This is the lowest possible price.折扣百分之七,这是最低价了。
B: it can be considered. Now what about the payment? Could you accept D/P or D/A?可以考虑,您可以接受付款交单或承兑交单吗?
A:I'm afraid not,usually we only accept payment by irrevocable letter of credit payable against shipping documents.恐怕不行,通常我们只接受不可撤销的信用证,凭装运单据付款。
B :You know for this a large amount,an L/C is cost lost also ties up our you accept D/P or D/A,I would really appreciate it.您知道这么大的金额的信用证,费用很大,同时积压我们的资金。如果您能接受付款交单或承兑交单的话,我们会很感激的。
A:I am very sorry,but we require L/C for all of our clients.
李:对此我非常抱歉,我们对所有客户都是用信用证来付款。
B:Well,,opening an L/C doesn’t make any difference to you,but makes much to us.噢,李先生,开信用证对您来说没有影响,但对我们影响很大。
A:Actually it does,it gives us the protection of the bank.
李:事实上对我们也有影响的,它能给我们银行的保护。
B:If you can send goods in this month,I'll agree to payment by L/C.如果您在这个月前发货的话,我将同意开立信用证。
A:All right 好吧
B:And,I'd like to know your usual way of packing
并且我想了解一下你们的常规包装方法。
A:Of course we use canons. we also usually use nylon straps to reinforce them.当然是纸箱了。我们通常还用尼龙带加固。
B:the packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handling.我同意,包装必须十分坚固,以承受粗鲁的搬运。
A:Breakage never happened to our deliveries.我们的货物从未发生过破损现象If broken,we'll pay the cost.假如破损我们赔偿。
B:How do you usually move your goods? 你们习惯使用哪种方式运输?
A:we use ship, and if use ship ,we can assume transportation cost.轮船,并且用轮船,我们承担运费。
A:that is great,太好了。
B: are pleased to place an order for 100 computers. Let’s sign the contract!,the quality must be instrict conformity with that of sample. Once a contract is signed,it has legal effect.好的,我们订100台电脑。让我们来签合同吧,质量必须与样品一样。合同一旦签署即具有法律效力。
A: of 's our principle in business to honor the contract and keep our promise._重合同,守信用_是我们经营的原则。 I'm glad that our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.我很兴奋我们的谈判获得圆满成功。
上一篇:仓储科长述职报告范文(合集12篇)
下一篇:专业导论论文范文(汇总18篇)
微信扫码领取福利